As retirement approaches, it’s more important than ever to revisit your financial outlook. Now is the time to get your financial planning in order, evaluate your readiness, and make any changes needed for a smooth life transition. After so many years of hard work, you want to be able to enjoy a comfortable and meaningful post-work lifestyle.
Depending on where you are at in your retirement planning journey – whether in the mid-career professional years, in the mid-life throes of entrepreneurship, or already enjoying planning your post-work life – your retireent planning needs can vary. Under thoughtful guidance from Marrone Financial, you can visualize your goals and build a powerful retirement plan for your future. We specialize in a full array of retirement planning services for local families and individuals, including mid-career professionals, high net-worth independent business owners, and executives.
We invite you to see the difference that personal attention can make in your financial planning process. Call us at (856) 988-6618 or fill out the Free Consultation form for a personal appointment to discuss your goals.
Common Retirement Planning Factors
In retirement planning, you have more to consider than just basic living expenses. Several factors may influence how much money you will need during your retirement years:
- Lifestyle preferences & spending – According to the American Institute of CPAs, 41% of CPA financial planners say “running out of money in retirement” and “maintaining current lifestyle and spending level” are top concerns for their clients, including high net-worth individuals.
- Effects of inflation – From 1999 to 2015, inflation ranged from 0.1-4.1%. Over the long run, inflation can have a real impact – from 2000 to 2015, the dollar’s buying power fell 26.4%, for example, according to the New Retirement Report from SafeMoney.com.
- Potential impact from market fluctuations – In a low interest-rate environment, down-market conditions can affect safety of retirement income and life savings. Looking over a 118-year period, the Dow Jones Industrial Average produced low returns for 71 years, or 60.2% of the time, according to data from Guggenheim Investments.
- Longevity risk – A retirement action plan may have to account for 20-25 years or longer of retirement living. According to the Social Security Administration, a 65-year-old couple has a 50% chance at least one partner will reach age 92. The Social Security Administration also projects that one out of ten 65-year-olds today will live past age 95.
- Health-related expenses – For people who retired in May 2016, the cost of healthcare is projected to increase slightly north of 5.1% for the next two decades, according to HealthView Services, a research company.
- Taxation – Excessive tax liability can greatly erode life savings and retirement income dollars.
To illustrate the far-range impact of retirement planning today – Pew Research estimates since January 2011, an additional 10,000 baby boomers have turned, and continue to reach, age 65 each day. Planning considerations as retirement asset allocation, wealth preservation, certainty of income, and risk management likely will play important roles in your retirement action plan.
Retirement Planning Services from Marrone Financial
As a Marrone Financial client, you will benefit from expert, personal guidance for your specific retirement planning objectives:
- Retirement income planning
- Asset distribution planning
- Wealth protection & preservation
- Risk management solutions
- Wealth planning
- Estate planning
- Tax minimization strategies
- Legacy planning
We want you to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, long-term financial security, and peace of mind. Call us to request a personal consultation or to request an in-depth analysis of various options based on your financial profile, needs, goals, planning objectives, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
Request Retirement Financial Planning Consultation
Senior Partner Mike Marrone has broad knowledge and insights for you to leverage, from 20 years in the financial services industry. Let us help you work through the “what ifs,” evaluate any potential gaps in your retirement planning, develop a powerful vision for your future, and create an effective plan to achieve your goals. It all begins with a no-obligation consultation during which we will discuss your needs.
Please call us at (856) 988-6618 or fill out the Request Consultation form to get started. We look forward to the possibility of serving you as “Your Partner in Retirement.”